Restored ticket room and parcel office
- ‘Crisis, Opportunity & Regeneration. The spirit of a town, state, nation’. _ Military display spanning from Boer war to WW2.
- Yarra Junction Station display of the station early 1900s
- ‘The First inhabitants, land of the Kilm’.
- ‘Early settlement & Transport, Along the muddy tracks to the Upper Yarra’. Featuring the centenary of the Powelltown tramway 1913 – 2013
- ‘Tracks to Gold’, featuring gold records and artefacts.
- 1888 ladies waiting room, display of clothing from the period
- The Kemp girls from Don Valley
- Picnics and ladies treasures
- Display of Men’s tools
- ‘The first Train arrives’, model of the Little Yarra and photographs and artefacts
Disused Railway Goods shed
- Featuring major events in the Upper Yarra and the Old Upper Yarra Shire Office
- Welcomed by Gladly our resident wombat with a school display, children’s toys and display of History Week and old school photos
- Temporary storage.
- 320 Gate house from the Sandringham line, it was moved to Yarra Junction station in the 1900s as station master’s residence.
Today a static displays of an era long gone including a parlour, bedroom, dining room, kitchen and bathroom. Laundry and annex WIP.
Water huts Upper Yarra Dam
- One 2 man hut depict original living quarters
- Shed 2 Storage WIP
Sam Knott shanty – relocated old bush hut
Powelltown Police station
Yarra Junction Lock
Shed 1 East
- Timber tramway
- Bob Logan’s garage
Shed 2 West
Back Display shed